MyPrepaidcenter is the centre for cardholders to deal with their debit cards. Once you get the”Activation Required” message when working with your card, it means that your card will not be triggered yet, and therefore you need to visit www.myprepaidcenter.com to activate your card and create your account.
Myprepaidcenter Card Activation required
- Visit myprepaidcenter.com to trigger your card. A system which can be linked to the world wide web is required, enter the type of internet website and then start the browser.
- Input your card number, expired and 3-digit SSN amount of card, then click”login” button then.
- After verified through strategy, you will be redirected to some other page to create your accounts for online access.
- Developed your account by establishing your username, password, password, current email address and contact number.
- Input the code sent to your registered email or phone to verify your identity.
- Successfully enrolled your accounts.
Also Check: Activate Your InteliSplendid Prepaid Cards
The portal website is owned and distributed by Blackhawk NetworkHolding Inc. that is a number one traded company that provides prepaid, present card solutions and also supports additional technological progress distributions. They distribute cards to your number of insurance and banks, or directly to customers. Given that there’s digitalization associated with the planet earth, the consumers are able to take advantage of this portal site.
Contact Myprepaidcenter to get Assistance Lines for cardholders and difficulties
Lost or misplaced card: 877-227-0956
Discover cardholders: 888-842-0336 in the U.S., or 801-744-9918 outside the U.S.
MasterCard cardholders: 888-371-2109 in the U.S. and Canada, or 339-234-6415 outside the U.S. and Canada
Visa cardholders: 877-610-1075 in the U.S. and Canada, or 801-214-8892 outside the U.S. and Canada